Instantaneous in a sample sentence. Students, professors, and people looking to increase their vocabulary may enjoy the contents of this post. The lines of text below use instantaneous in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for instantaneous.
- All felt the instantaneous conviction. (4)
- It was excellent champagne, and, since Noel had never yet touched alcohol, had an instantaneous effect. (8)
- Its effect on Reginald justifies some portion of vanity, for it was no less favourable than instantaneous. (4)
- The act of waking was an instantaneous recovery of his emotional rapture of the overnight; nor was it a bar to graver considerations. (10)
- The charm was instantaneous. (10)
- The effect was instantaneous. (8)
- To judge by the instantaneous composure of her whole appearance, he did produce a temporary abatement of her malady. (10)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for instantaneous. Perhaps also see a sentence for inclinations and ways to use inferiority in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use instantaneous in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.