Sentences for transient. ESL students, professors, and people looking to increase their vocabulary may enjoy the contents of this post. The lines of text below use transient in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for transient.
- A transient coldness following the fit of ecstasy enabled her to swin through the terrible first minutes face to face with him. (10)
- Alexander Hepburn, a handsome Scot, at whom Dacier shot one of his instinctive keen glances, before seeing that the hostess had mounted a transient colour. (10)
- And the strange pure ecstasy was not a transient electrification; it came in waves on a continuous tide; looking was living; walking flying. (10)
- However, he dismissed the contemplation of credit and its transient charms. (10)
- Mixed with pleasant recollections is the transient regret that you were not a spectator of the meeting of the Wilts and Denewdney streams. (10)
- She rose above him high, beyond his transient human claims. (10)
- The look was transient, and the wrath: she could not burn. (10)
- Their sparkle was transient; woman had them fast. (10)
- This is an attitude sometimes produced in people by a sense of just, or even unjust, superiority; sometimes by serious trouble; sometimes by transient annoyance. (9)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for transient. Perhaps also see a sentence for twitch and ways to use tripping in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use transient in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.