Evanescent sentence. English majors, teachers, & those learning a new language might especially benefit from this page. The lines of text below use evanescent in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for evanescent.
- It might be, to a certain degree, her quickness at catching the hue and shade of evanescent conversation. (10)
- It was involuntary, and naturally evanescent, a momentary view of the spirit. (10)
- Spirituality does not light it; evanescent dreams: are its oil-lamps, often with wick askant in the socket. (10)
- The farce was too evanescent for me to reproduce it. (10)
- The white smoke rolling past the windows was not more evanescent than her joy had been. (8)
- To Dahlia, the vital words were visible like evanescent blue gravelights. (10)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for evanescent. Perhaps also see a sentence for eck and ways to use ever in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use evanescent in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.