How do you use fleeting in a sentence. Journalists, spelling bee organizers, and those who would like to gain additional insight into the meaning of words may find this page particularly useful. The lines of text below use fleeting in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for fleeting.
- Conceive, for the fleeting instants permitted to such insufferable flights of fancy, our picked men ruling! (10)
- Evremonde rode beside her, whose fingers she caught, and twined her own with them tightly once for a fleeting instant. (10)
- Fleeting streaks of fire crossed over to us by way of welcome. (7)
- It is the continual, unconscious replacement, however fleeting, of oneself by another; the real cement of human life; the everlasting refreshment and renewal. (8)
- March, and saw her answer with a fleeting frown of affirmation. (9)
- They were fleeting as one of the glimmering or golden visions one had of the soul in nature, glimpses of its remote and brooding spirit. (8)
- Tresten might clearly have understood the fleeting look. (10)
- We will strip him of his heroic trappings for one fleeting instant, and show them. (10)
- William Fleeting relaxed the knot of his brows and lifted the letter. (10)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for fleeting. Perhaps also see a sentence for fiske and ways to use flighty in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use fleeting in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.