How to use declining in a sentence. ESL students, people who enjoy word games, & those learning a new language might especially enjoy this webpage. The lines of text below use declining in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for declining.
- A corresponding sentiment of patient compassion, akin to scorn, is provoked by persons having the opportunity for pathos, and declining to use it. (10)
- Declining these encumbrances, I took my electric rifle and a portable waterproof case containing a few simple instruments and writing materials and set out. (7)
- From motives of prudence, as well as personal disgust, she continued firm in declining to receive her brother. (10)
- Her reasons for declining to see him were exposed by the presence of the gentleman beside her. (10)
- Jennings and Elinor readily consented, as having likewise some purchases to make themselves; and Marianne, though declining it at first was induced to go likewise. (4)
- My Freinds are all alarmed for me; They fear my declining health; they lament my want of spirits; they dread the effects of both. (4)
- She excused herself for declining to put the circlet for the pendant round her neck, or a glittering ring on her finger. (10)
- There will be enough of them, in all probability, to supply every sort of sensation that declining life can need. (4)
- Undoubtedly the town was of an ignoble aspect; and it was declining in prosperity; and it was consequently over-populated. (10)
- When this commerce became precarious, he retired from the seas, took a young wife in second marriage, and passed his declining days in robust inebriety. (9)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for declining. Perhaps also see a sentence for dignitaries and ways to use deliverance in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use declining in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.