Sentences with fugitive. University students, spelling bee organizers, and readers might especially benefit from this page. The lines of text below use fugitive in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for fugitive.
- Like a nymph pursued by a faun who held dominion over the groves, she, fugitive, kept looking back. (8)
- Purcey were but too well aware of this fugitive, proud spirit permeating one whose beauty would otherwise have passed unquestioned. (8)
- So naturally does the fugitive suspect pursuit, that my immediate impression was, that I was followed. (6)
- The sound of the house-door shutting, imagined perhaps, was a fugitive distraction. (10)
- Trembling and fugitive indeed that first passage of their love. (8)
- Was it the fugitive noon sunshine? (8)
- What involved and intricate turnings and turnings on itself; what fugitive replacement of emotion by emotion! (8)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for fugitive. Perhaps also see a sentence for flights and ways to use fullest in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use fugitive in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.