How to use runaway in a sentence. Writers, people who enjoy word games, and people who just like words might especially benefit from this page. The lines of text below use runaway in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for runaway.
- About the servant of my runaway young lady? (10)
- An illness, fever, fire, runaway horses, personal disfigurement, a laming, were sufficient. (10)
- By his rejecting her and leaving her, he rendered her not only a runaway, but a castaway. (10)
- It seemed that he was determined to have his runaway: he struck up the avenue at full pedestrian racing pace. (10)
- They wanted to know whether we had made a runaway match of it. (10)
- You shall be no runaway bride, but honoured at the altar. (10)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for runaway. Perhaps also see a sentence for repeat and ways to use ruin in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use runaway in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.