Insufficiency sentence. Those in an MBA program, readers, & those learning a new language might especially enjoy this webpage. The lines of text below use insufficiency in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for insufficiency.
- A woman is reminded of her insufficiency to herself every hour of the day. (9)
- But what minor item of insufficiency or feebleness was discernible? (10)
- He read and read again these lines, with only the sense of their insufficiency in doing the effect of the bitterness in his heart. (9)
- Her love of her brother, now the one man she loved, laid her insufficiency on the rack and tortured imbecile cries from it. (10)
- Insufficiency of sight in the eye looking outward has deprived them of the eye that should look inward. (10)
- Like many another wounded giant before him, he experienced the insufficiency of interjections to solace pain. (10)
- That is, the desire to be distinguished is an acknowledgement of insufficiency. (10)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for insufficiency. Perhaps also see a sentence for images and ways to use intoxicate in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use insufficiency in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.