A sentence for the word intercept. Journalists, word game players, and those who would like to gain additional insight into the meaning of words might especially like this page. The lines of text below use intercept in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for intercept.
- Groynes had been run down to intercept him and divert him. (10)
- Here there was no wire-coil to intercept us, so I fronted him quickly. (10)
- I knew of it too late to intercept it. (10)
- I saw my father listen to a word from Lady Edbury, and push his horse to intercept the marquis. (10)
- They crossed one of the garden bridges to intercept her. (10)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for intercept. Perhaps also see a sentence for intensity and ways to use invested in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use intercept in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.