A sentence for the word interpreter. University students, people who enjoy word games, and people looking to increase their vocabulary may enjoy the contents of this post. The lines of text below use interpreter in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for interpreter.
- All deemed the British ballad-monger an appropriate interpreter of their emotions. (10)
- Get me an interpreter. (10)
- I am an interpreter. (8)
- Lord Brailstone, spokesman of the welcoming party, expressed comic regrets that they had not an interpreter with them. (10)
- Out of this, an ardent imagination, with the Countess de Saldar for an interpreter, might construe a promise of some sort. (10)
- She obtained permission to keep the letter, with the intention of transmitting it per post to an advertising interpreter of character in caligraphy. (10)
- The chief interpreter of public opinion caught the way of the wind and headed the gale. (10)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for interpreter. Perhaps also see a sentence for interchanged and ways to use inevitable in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use interpreter in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.