Use the word interpreting in a sentence. University students, spelling bee organizers, and those who would like to gain additional insight into the meaning of words may find this page particularly useful. The lines of text below use interpreting in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for interpreting.
- Adela unwillingly shielded her by interpreting the scene. (10)
- And I have a friend in his palace, even an under-cook, acute in the interpreting of wishes. (10)
- They returned and were hooted for belying the bellicose by their mission, and interpreting too well the peaceful. (10)
- This being partially explained, she wished to know whether he would be beaten that night, Emilia interpreting. (10)
- Whitwell was full of a novel conception of the agency of hypnotism in interpreting the life of the soul as it is intimated in dreams. (9)
- Zotti stood by, interpreting the English to himself by tones. (10)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for interpreting. Perhaps also see a sentence for intervening and ways to use insignificance in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use interpreting in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.