Interruption sentence examples. English majors, word game players, and people looking to increase their vocabulary might especially benefit from this page. The lines of text below use interruption in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for interruption.
- But the captain never heeded his interruption. (10)
- For all the rudeness of that interruption, Malloring felt a stir of interest. (8)
- He then returned to his former station, and went on as if there had been no such tender interruption. (4)
- He was getting to those years when a man of action dislikes interruption of the grooves into which his activity has fallen. (8)
- Here was a stupid man, sleepy with the heat and fretful at the interruption, whom neither appeal nor argument could reach. (2)
- John footman entered to clear the table, and they were left without further interruption. (10)
- None but he who has felt such an interruption, can feel for me. (6)
- Perhaps some day you will do me the favour to sing to me, when there is no chance of interruption. (10)
- The move began; and Miss Bates might be heard from that moment, without interruption, till her being seated at table and taking up her spoon. (4)
- The waiter came with the dinner, and made an interruption in which they could be naturally silent. (9)
- There, shut into her own room, as soon as their visitor left them, she could think without interruption of all that she had heard. (4)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for interruption. Perhaps also see a sentence for irresponsibility and ways to use industry in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use interruption in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.