Sentences with intoxicating. University students, readers, and people who just like words may enjoy the contents of this post. The lines of text below use intoxicating in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for intoxicating.
- A prettier sentence for lovers, and one more intoxicating to them, was never devised. (10)
- He could see her expanding like a flower, in all this light, and motion, and intoxicating admiration round her. (8)
- He walked faster and faster, full of an intoxicating relief. (8)
- He would peremptorily have stopped the frenzy in its first intoxicating effervescence. (10)
- In place of that new feeling, intoxicating as wine, what was coming? (8)
- It was an intoxicating cordial. (10)
- It was gravity itself, so tranquil; and it was a sort of intoxicating laughter. (8)
- It was her first experience of power; and it was intoxicating. (8)
- Never was anything so intoxicating as that vivacious look. (8)
- The intoxicating music raged there at one level depression, never rising any scale, never undulating ever so little, scarcely changing its barbarous monotony of notes. (10)
- The last month went, as all such last months go, in those intoxicating pastimes, the buying of furniture and clothes. (8)
- The men who seek intoxicating cups are men who invite their fates. (10)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for intoxicating. Perhaps also see a sentence for informant and ways to use intervening in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use intoxicating in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.