How to use intrigue in a sentence. Writers, people who enjoy word games, and people who just like words might especially benefit from this page. The lines of text below use intrigue in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for intrigue.
- But how Captain Beauchamp could expect to carry on an Election and an intrigue together, only a head like his can tell us. (10)
- From this tangled web of heartless intrigue I turned my thoughts to Lady Jane herself. (6)
- He delighted in the dark web of intrigue, and believed himself to be no ordinary weaver of that sunless work. (10)
- He must command; he must be a chief; he fancies he can intrigue poor thing! (10)
- I have to intrigue for Silva; I look to your future; I smile, Oh heaven! (10)
- Seymour Austin was not one to spread the contagion of intrigue! (10)
- She relinquishes the joys of life for the joys of intrigue. (10)
- So looks one who is watching the sure flight of an arrow, or the happy combinations of an intrigue. (10)
- Tell her, my Carlo, that the genius for intrigue, of which she accuses me, develops at a surprising rate. (10)
- The remarkable vehicle which had woven this thread of intrigue through London streets, now proceeded sedately to finish its operations. (10)
- This is what makes a love intrigue of some sort all but essential to the popularity of any fiction. (9)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for intrigue. Perhaps also see a sentence for infatuation and ways to use inattention in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use intrigue in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.