Intrusion used in sentences. University students, readers, and those taking online classes might especially enjoy this webpage. The lines of text below use intrusion in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for intrusion.
- And somewhat so might a government cruiser observe the intrusion of a white-sailed yacht in protected sea-waters, where licenced trawlers are at the haul. (10)
- But in the very nature of passion is that which resents the intrusion of hard and fast decisions. (8)
- He had nothing but this torn-up letter from some anonymous ruffian, whose impudent intrusion into his private life he so violently resented. (8)
- I am sorry to intrude, madam, an intrusion is regretted. (10)
- Our gallant fellows forgot the intrusion of the foreign as soon as it had passed. (10)
- Our own ghosts would rise up in that dining-room to reproach us for our intrusion! (9)
- Possibly my intrusion had frightened her. (1)
- That gentleman faintly defended the stranger for the intrusion of the bumpkin tune. (10)
- The intrusion of the spontaneous on the stereotyped would have clashed. (10)
- The hour was too full of imminent grief for either of the three to regard this scene as other than a gross intrusion ended. (10)
- The immobility with which he had received her intrusion, was ominous. (8)
- There may be, moreover, while each has the key of the fellow breast, a mutually sensitive nerve to protest against intrusion of light or sound. (10)
- When we ask for facts simply, we feel the intrusion of a style. (10)
- With his frequent absences and my own abroad, and the intrusion of calamitous cares, the rich tide of his letters was more and more interrupted. (9)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for intrusion. Perhaps also see a sentence for insisting and ways to use instrument in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use intrusion in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.