A sentence using the word interference. University students, spelling bee organizers, and people looking to increase their vocabulary may enjoy the contents of this post. The lines of text below use interference in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for interference.
- But he had given a reason for his interference, which asked no extraordinary stretch of belief. (4)
- Do not let him injure his own cause by interference. (4)
- I am determined against all interference. (4)
- I told him of all that had occurred to make my former interference in his affairs absurd and impertinent. (4)
- Like old Jolyon, he, too, at the bottom of his heart set the blame of the tragedy down to family interference. (8)
- My interference was quite as likely to do harm as good. (4)
- No, she had had enough of interference. (4)
- She looked at her father to entreat his interference, lest Mary should be singing all night. (4)
- The closer the affection, the more watchful they were against interference by that affection. (8)
- This first interference with the free individualism of a Forsyte drove him almost frantic. (8)
- We are both elegant and rather slender; we both love warmth and kittens; we both dislike interference with our fur. (8)
- We misunderstood each other: he believed me more to blame than I really was; I considered his interference less excusable than I now find it. (4)
- When my own resolution was taken I could nor wish for the interference, however friendly, of another person. (4)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for interference. Perhaps also see a sentence for intimately and ways to use insecure in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use interference in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.