A sentence for the word invented. Journalists, word game players, and readers may find this page particularly useful. The lines of text below use invented in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for invented.
- And so, monsieur, I have invented an idea. (8)
- He invented civilities to show him, and ceded his place next Ellen as if Trannel had a right to it. (9)
- He was afraid of catching cold I dare say, and invented this trick for getting out of it. (4)
- I wonder who invented this sort of thing? (9)
- March explained, and he provisionally invented some regrets from her that she should not see Kenby till supper. (9)
- Oddly, it has invented the Cyclopaedia for knowledge, the sausage for nutrition! (10)
- People spoke of it already as an illicit relationship; well then, let people have what they had invented. (8)
- She felt in herself a satiety, a fatigue, in which his good looks, his invented airs and poses, his real trouble, were all alike repulsive. (9)
- That they have invented it for their own benefit seems not to have occurred to the dupes who pay for it. (7)
- The costumes and properties had been invented from such things as came to hand. (9)
- The old dinner and supper tables at The Crossways furnished her with an abundant store; and recollection failing, she invented. (10)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for invented. Perhaps also see a sentence for interfusion and ways to use insensible in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use invented in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.