Irritable in a sample sentence. Journalists, teachers, and readers may enjoy the contents of this post. The lines of text below use irritable in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for irritable.
- Colonel Newcome too irritable and too simple altogether. (8)
- He may be very irritable, poor man! (6)
- He was irritable still. (10)
- He was here like an irritable traveller, who knocks at a gate, which makes as if it opens, without letting him in. (10)
- He was very irritable, and seemed especially to resent her music lessons, alluding to them with a sort of sneering impatience. (8)
- Such pointed insolence disposed Rosamund to an irritable antagonism, without reminding her that she had given some cause for it. (10)
- The hour when gold was entrusted to his charge found him feverish and irritable. (10)
- Unfortunately the scare had died down again almost at once; and the passing of danger always left her rather irritable. (8)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for irritable. Perhaps also see a sentence for incarcerated and ways to use irma in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use irritable in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.