How do you use joining in a sentence. Journalists, spelling bee organizers, and those who would like to gain additional insight into the meaning of words may find this page particularly useful. The lines of text below use joining in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for joining.
- Emilia could not help joining in their laughter. (10)
- He came out in about half an hour, and, joining Bosinney, started for the station. (8)
- Henry Tilney and his father, joining a party in the opposite box, recalled her to anxiety and distress. (4)
- Julia, joining them at the moment, carried on the joke. (4)
- Lavender, crossing his knees, and joining the tips of his fingers. (8)
- My uncle, it appeared, had just arrived, and lost no time in joining us at the gallery. (6)
- Reginald has long wished, I know, to see the captivating Lady Susan, and we shall depend on his joining our party soon. (4)
- She waited for the permission, and flew off at a gallop, waving back Laxley, who was for joining her. (10)
- The engagement which ought to have kept her from joining in the former attempt would make it impossible for her to accompany them now. (4)
- Ventnor leaned back, crossing his stout legs, joining the tips of his thick fingers. (8)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for joining. Perhaps also see a sentence for johannes and ways to use jolted in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use joining in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.