Journalist used in sentences. University students, readers, and those taking online classes might especially enjoy this webpage. The lines of text below use journalist in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for journalist.
- But the community did not mind it a bit, and the journalist did not either. (9)
- Not every journalist can say as much. (10)
- Some years that I passed in London as a working journalist are particularly rich in them. (7)
- Such a man has the stuff of the born journalist, and journalism is the food of the age. (10)
- The journalist was bidding against the statesman. (10)
- The typical London journalist is a gentleman. (7)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for journalist. Perhaps also see a sentence for journeyed and ways to use joyful in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use journalist in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.