A sentence for the word journals. Journalists, word game players, and those who would like to gain additional insight into the meaning of words might especially like this page. The lines of text below use journals in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for journals.
- Everard had a sharp return of appetite in reading the daily and weekly journals. (10)
- I tried the halfpenny journals. (10)
- Lavender was walking dazedly in the hall with the journals held out before him. (8)
- London draws the best brains of Ireland and Scotland, and there is always a small American contingent, mostly correspondents of the big New York journals. (7)
- Neither had any particular reasons for their partisanship except what he had read in the journals. (8)
- Roy, you may not be aware of it: I am the proprietor of the opposition journals in this county. (10)
- The journals were full of the Italian uprising. (10)
- The Tory journals were undoubtedly those which her class of person ought to purchase. (8)
- The floor was strewn with journals. (10)
- The minds of the readers of journals were now directed to think of the hoarded treasures of this favoured country. (10)
- They secured a compartment to themselves and, having settled down in corners, began mechanically unfolding evening journals. (8)
- Words of Titanic formation were hurling in his head at journals and journalists. (10)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for journals. Perhaps also see a sentence for judge and ways to use joy in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use journals in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.