Sentences using the word justification. ESL students, readers, & those learning a new language may enjoy the contents of this post. The lines of text below use justification in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for justification.
- And in this dilemma he was seized with impatience at all this paraphernalia of excuse and justification. (8)
- But a justification so full of torture to herself, she trusted, would not be in his power. (4)
- He wanted the justification of his senses, and to run headlong blindly. (10)
- Here Ripton had some justification for his jealous pangs. (10)
- Justification began to speak loudly against the stopping of the chariot if it did pass. (10)
- Nay, and there is no justification for the breach of a moral law. (10)
- Romfrey had a perfect justification for his conduct. (10)
- She certainly could not love without passion such an abandonment was the sole justification of love in a woman standing where she stood. (10)
- Success was its boasted justification. (10)
- The profession, either navy or army, is its own justification. (4)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for justification. Perhaps also see a sentence for jog and ways to use juli in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use justification in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.