Keener example sentence. English majors, readers, and those who would like to gain additional insight into the meaning of words might especially like this page. The lines of text below use keener in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for keener.
- How her temper and understanding might bear the investigation of his present keener time of life was another concern and rather a fearful one. (4)
- It gathered him to her breast rejoicing in their union: the sharper the scourge, the keener the exultation. (10)
- Make him keener than ever. (8)
- The dreadful young woman had a keener edge for the senses of men than sovereign beauty. (10)
- The sight was keener than touch and the run of blood with blood to quicken slumbering seeds of passion. (10)
- There were certain poems which could not have been more electly, more exquisitely his, or fashioned with a keener and juster self-criticism. (9)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for keener. Perhaps also see a sentence for kerchief and ways to use keenness in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use keener in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.