Sentence using the word keenest. Journalists, readers, and those taking online classes may enjoy the contents of this post. The lines of text below use keenest in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for keenest.
- Fixed there by the keenest of all anguish, self-reproach, she could find no interval of ease or forgetfulness. (4)
- From this I learnt that simplicity is the keenest weapon and a beautiful refinement of cleverness; and I affected it extremely. (10)
- He observed that it was a gray eye and remembered having read that gray eyes were keenest, and that all famous markmen had them. (1)
- Ottilia was the keenest reader. (10)
- Then, besides the keenest sorrow, a fierce, burning hate took possession of her soul. (5)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for keenest. Perhaps also see a sentence for kill and ways to use kenby in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use keenest in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.