A sentence for the word keys. English majors, spelling bee organizers, and readers may enjoy the contents of this post. The lines of text below use keys in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for keys.
- Admiration was the common note, in the various keys. (10)
- But he has not been foremost in practising the uses of silver keys. (10)
- But she only sat with arms folded, looking at the keys. (8)
- Emilia, while she touched the keys of a muted piano softly in the morning quiet of the house, had heard the front-door close. (10)
- He found Irene seated at the piano with her hands arrested on the keys, evidently listening to the voices in the hall. (8)
- He laughed and kissed me; he remembered having once shown me the inside of a piano when the keys were knocked. (10)
- He searched around for the keys to get at a bottle and uncork it forthwith. (10)
- His master gave him his keys, and despatched him into the town to purchase a knapsack or bag for the outfit of a jolly beggar. (10)
- She sat a few moments with her hands on the keys, evidently searching her mind for what to give him. (8)
- Summerhay had the keys of the house, and they went in. (8)
- The keys Larry had given him all that time ago. (8)
- They exchange the silver keys, which express absolute intimacy, and give mutual freedom of access. (10)
- Yes, and you have his keys. (8)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for keys. Perhaps also see a sentence for knelt and ways to use kentman in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use keys in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.