Khaki sentence. Journalists, professors, and those who would like to gain additional insight into the meaning of words may enjoy the contents of this post. The lines of text below use khaki in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for khaki.
- He was about to say so when he noticed a gentleman in khaki scrutinizing him with lively eyes slightly injected with blood. (8)
- He was conscious that his own khaki spoiled something as curious and rare as some old Chinese tea-chest. (8)
- It was as if her regiment were half in khaki, half in scarlet and bearskins. (8)
- It was as if his khaki had fallen off, and he had stepped out of his own shadow, a live and quivering creature. (8)
- Look at all that khaki. (8)
- My friend there in khaki led that hooting. (8)
- She had three fellow passengers, all in khaki; very silent and moody, as men are when they have to get up early. (8)
- The sight of khaki revived his drooping attention. (8)
- The sight of that figure in khaki disconcerted Fort, who had not realised that there would be this metamorphosis. (8)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for khaki. Perhaps also see a sentence for keenly and ways to use knightly in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use khaki in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.