Sentence using the word laborer. ESL students, people who enjoy word games, and people who just like words may enjoy the contents of this post. The lines of text below use laborer in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for laborer.
- Across and across the brown loam the laborer doggedly finished out his task; scattered the few last seeds into a corner, and stood still. (8)
- And going to wait till every laborer is off the land before it attends to them. (8)
- He meant to reach the cottage of the laborer Tryst before that early bird was away to the fields. (8)
- Here, in a white-washed room on a narrow bed, the body of the big laborer lay, wrapped in a sheet. (8)
- No laborer abroad at this hour! (8)
- Now and again he passed a laborer going to work; but very few in all those miles, and they quite silent. (8)
- She, Clara, had nothing to say against any one who sympathized with the condition of the agricultural laborer; quite the contrary. (8)
- The big laborer was sitting on the stool in his cell, leaning back against the wall, his hands loose and open at his sides. (8)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for laborer. Perhaps also see a sentence for legal and ways to use law-makers in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use laborer in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.