How do you use laboured in a sentence. Journalists, spelling bee organizers, and those who would like to gain additional insight into the meaning of words may find this page particularly useful. The lines of text below use laboured in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for laboured.
- But her breathing as she followed sounded laboured; it suddenly seemed pitiful that a woman should be panting after him like that. (8)
- I have found it since I laboured amongst them, now twenty years. (10)
- My ancestors have laboured in vain, and the glorious Constitution cannot protect me in my walks abroad. (2)
- One would fancy the old fellow laboured now and then under a magnetic attraction to beggary. (10)
- Pendyce had laboured under a sense of duty fulfilled. (8)
- She looked at you, and forth it came: and it stuck to you, as nothing laboured or literary could have adhered. (10)
- The point, however, was to transfer this mountain from her bosom, which laboured heavily beneath it, to their heads. (10)
- When alone, Emilia wondered why she kept taking long breaths, and tried to correct herself: but the heart laboured. (10)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for laboured. Perhaps also see a sentence for lets and ways to use lads in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use laboured in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.