How do you use labours in a sentence. College students, readers, and readers might especially benefit from this page. The lines of text below use labours in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for labours.
- But a preface is more than an author can resist, for it is the reward of his labours. (2)
- In these two hours it appeared to be his custom to read out, for fair copying, the labours of the other seven. (8)
- People were trooping out to the labours of the field by twos and threes, and all turned round to stare upon the stranger. (2)
- Possibly, she again ejaculated, the Redworths of the world were right: the fruitful labours were with the mattock and hoe, or the mind directing them. (10)
- Relentless and stealthy, the butler pursued his labours, taking things from the various compartments of the sideboard. (8)
- She will not keep him to his labours to consolidate the power. (10)
- The hour follows, deep and sonorous, from the interior of the tower; and the gilded gentlemen rest from their labours with contentment. (2)
- The sad old servant in her bosom was resuming his labours. (10)
- They were at the commencement of their labours on this night of the expedition when they were fated to meet something greatly confusing them. (10)
- Tresten stares and owns she is worth heavier labours, worse than his friend has endured. (10)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for labours. Perhaps also see a sentence for liable and ways to use lap in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use labours in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.