Lands example sentences. English majors, professors, and people who just like words might especially like this page. The lines of text below use lands in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for lands.
- As we are tender of our own land, so we should be of the lands of others. (8)
- Do not judge me by your English eyes: other lands, other habits; other habits, other thoughts. (10)
- He holds his lands on sufferance. (10)
- Lands where the Comic spirit is obscure overhead are rank with raw crops of matter. (10)
- Measured by feet, he might be a worthy holder of great lands. (10)
- She was like those frank lands where we have not to hand out a passport at the frontier and wait for dubious inspection of it. (10)
- The side-view of his face was an expression of classic beauty rarely now to be beheld, either in classic lands or elsewhere. (10)
- The young lady lands us where we were at the beginning; such must have been her humorous intention. (10)
- Their public lands, millions of square miles, were parceled out among banded conspirators. (7)
- Things of charm they were, rich in suggestions of peaceful lands beyond a sea of strife. (1)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for lands. Perhaps also see a sentence for laugh and ways to use ladder in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use lands in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.