Use the word lanes in a sentence. Those in an MBA program, teachers, and people looking to increase their knowledge of English might especially like this page. The lines of text below use lanes in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for lanes.
- After her ride she avoided lunch, and walked out into the lanes. (8)
- All the way to the station through the darkening lanes, and in the railway carriage going up, he felt that aching wretchedness. (8)
- And very luxuriously we turned once more into the lanes, enjoying the past, scenting the future. (8)
- Every tree, bramble, and fern in the lanes was dripping water; and every bird singing from the bottom of his heart. (8)
- Keeping in view the glint of the road, we galloped; rejoicing, both of us, to be free of the jog jog of the lanes. (8)
- Not a soul met them down the lanes, except a little one, to whom Lady Camper gave a small silver-piece, because she was a picture. (10)
- She had been seen walking down the lanes with some one resembling me in figure. (10)
- She proposed to walk down the lanes to the river-side, to meet Elizabeth returning. (10)
- The pairs then separated; one couple turning into green lanes, the other dipping to blue hills. (10)
- There were many other views to be shewn; and though the weather was hot, there were shady lanes wherever they wanted to go. (4)
- Two or three of his Warbeach acquaintances passed him in the lanes. (10)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for lanes. Perhaps also see a sentence for loosely and ways to use largely in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use lanes in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.