Sentences for languidly. ESL students, word game players, & those learning a new language may enjoy the contents of this post. The lines of text below use languidly in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for languidly.
- A face languidly and benevolently querulous was bent on him, when he, so clever a man, resumed his very silly petition. (10)
- Another young lady drooped languidly on a bench at the side of the croquet-ground, and followed her movements with indifference. (9)
- Dahlia moaned at the exposure of her tear-stained face, she turned it languidly to the wall. (10)
- Decie rose from her chair languidly. (8)
- He spent the morning languidly with the sun-blinds down, turning and re-turning The Times, not reading much, the dog Balthasar lying beside his bed. (8)
- Her little light figure that lately had moved so languidly about its business, was all on fire. (8)
- Indeed the wise youth was languidly seeking to produce them. (10)
- Pericles had stationed himself at the back of her chair, and then Wilfrid nodded languidly and attended to his graver duties. (10)
- She spoke of him languidly, as if his letters contained wearisome trifling. (10)
- There she was, over by the railings; languidly, irresolutely moving towards home. (8)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for languidly. Perhaps also see a sentence for lady and ways to use lately in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use languidly in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.