How to use lanterns in a sentence. Writers, people who enjoy word games, and people who just like words might especially benefit from this page. The lines of text below use lanterns in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for lanterns.
- Choristers, in the most elaborate dress, swinging incense holders by delicate metal chains and bearing lanterns on long poles, surrounded the lofty cross. (5)
- Hollow-backed buttresses carry vases, which figure for the stern lanterns. (2)
- In Middle Temple Hall a Ball was still in progress, though the glamour from its Chinese lanterns was already darkened and gone. (8)
- The lanterns had somewhat dazzled me, and I ploughed distressfully among stones and rubbish-heaps. (2)
- The Chinese lanterns are alight. (8)
- The lights were torches and lanterns; the occupation of the boats moving in couples was the dragging for the dead. (10)
- The river reflected the thousand lights of buildings piled along her sides, lamps of the embankments, lanterns of moored barges. (8)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for lanterns. Perhaps also see a sentence for lieschen and ways to use laurel in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use lanterns in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.