Legend in a sample sentence. ESL students, teachers, and those who would like to gain additional insight into the meaning of words might especially benefit from this page. The lines of text below use legend in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for legend.
- A Faust-like legend might spring from him: he had a devil. (10)
- An event strikes root and grows into a legend, when it has happened amongst congenial surroundings. (2)
- Another legend is that of the two maiden sisters. (2)
- But the idolatrous love between Adiante and her father was once a legend: they could not have been cut asunder. (10)
- I commenced a legend off-hand. (10)
- The whole place witnessed a bygone state and luxury, which otherwise lingered in a dim legend or two. (9)
- To their son the four words were as a legend of romance, conjuring up no definite image, lighting merely the glow of wonder. (8)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for legend. Perhaps also see a sentence for lease and ways to use less in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use legend in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.