Sentences with liberally in them. Writers, spelling bee organizers, and people looking to increase their knowledge of English might especially enjoy this webpage. The lines of text below use liberally in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for liberally.
- He allows you liberally for pin-money in addition to your own small independent income. (10)
- He packed, supplied himself liberally with money, and wrote a long letter to his guardian. (8)
- He subscribes liberally to the Associated Charities, and no good object or worthy public enterprise fails to receive his support. (9)
- Pressure was put on her to engage herself, and she did so liberally, throwing the burden of deceitfulness on the extraordinary pressure. (10)
- They sprinkled his basket, liberally sprinkled the rug and the little dog. (10)
- True, there were the immemorial laws of self-preservation and retaliation, both of which were liberally interpreted. (7)
- You disperse money too liberally. (10)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for liberally. Perhaps also see a sentence for line and ways to use limb in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use liberally in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.