Sentence with word liberal. English majors, people who enjoy word games, and people looking to increase their vocabulary might especially like this page. The lines of text below use liberal in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for liberal.
- And I must be excused liberal allowances of old wine to sit in state among them. (10)
- Grant him his not unreasonable argument upon his property in game, he was a liberal landlord. (10)
- He cited beneficial Liberal bills recently passed, which she accepted for a concession of the navy to the Tories, and she smiled. (10)
- He would be prepared to make a liberal settlement on her which could not be upset. (8)
- His method with these gatherings, whether Liberal or Tory, had a certain masterly simplicity. (8)
- It was acknowledged, however, that he was a liberal man, and did much good among the poor. (4)
- The liberal military code makes provision for hanging many kinds of persons, and gentlemen are not excluded. (1)
- The pottery-works were run on a liberal if autocratic basis. (8)
- This business had revived all his Liberal principles. (8)
- Thus he was a Liberal, no Radical, fountain. (10)
- We proceed each of us upon the theory that he is very brave, or generous, or gentle, or liberal, or truthful, or loyal, or just. (9)
- What he seriously thought about anything in this world, no one knew; but some suspected him of voting Liberal, because he disturbed their meetings most. (8)
- Yes, he was a Liberal, and furnishing and decorating the house in the stability of which he trusted. (10)
- Your father is so very liberal! (4)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for liberal. Perhaps also see a sentence for locks and ways to use lied in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use liberal in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.