How do you use liberals in a sentence. Journalists, spelling bee organizers, and those who would like to gain additional insight into the meaning of words may find this page particularly useful. The lines of text below use liberals in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for liberals.
- And there you sit, you Liberals, and pretend to encourage these people! (8)
- One third of the Liberals have been with us at heart, and dared not speak, and we dared not say what we wished. (10)
- Such Liberals are the ruin of Liberalism; but of such must it be composed when there is no new cry to loosen floods. (10)
- The Liberals are the professors of the practicable in politics. (10)
- The Whigs, I hear, were the Liberals of those days. (10)
- The gentleman driving with your father compared the Liberals to a parachute cut away from the balloon. (10)
- The melancholy position of the senior and junior Liberals was known abroad and matter of derision. (10)
- This was during the decay of his party, before the Liberals were defined. (10)
- Those Liberals, those temporisers, compromisers, a concourse of atoms! (10)
- You Liberals are Tories with foresight, Radicals without faith. (10)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for liberals. Perhaps also see a sentence for lets and ways to use lighthouse in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use liberals in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.