Sentence using the word lifetime. Journalists, readers, and those taking online classes may enjoy the contents of this post. The lines of text below use lifetime in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for lifetime.
- A lifetime of repression served him in the half-realised horror of that moment. (8)
- He persecuted me even in the lifetime of my good man. (10)
- He will never in his lifetime consent to . (10)
- How of a lifetime of it! (10)
- I feel as if I had lived a whole lifetime since it happened. (9)
- The evils of this astonishing system could not be even baldly catalogued in a lifetime. (7)
- Then, the habit of a lifetime catching him by the throat, he stayed motionless. (8)
- There are moments of extreme concession, of magnanimous admission, that come but once in a lifetime. (9)
- You accuse me of inspiring a miserable passion that cannot last a lifetime! (10)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for lifetime. Perhaps also see a sentence for legislators and ways to use lizards in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use lifetime in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.