Sentences with limb in them. Those in an MBA program, people who enjoy word games, and people looking to increase their knowledge of English may enjoy the contents of this post. The lines of text below use limb in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for limb.
- For several minutes he remained, not moving hand or limb. (8)
- I felt myself fast becoming bound in every limb, every branch of my soul. (10)
- Neither of them flinched in eye or limb. (10)
- Pendyce went down on his knees and raised the limb. (8)
- Resting his tired feet in turn, he looked like overwork personified, and when he moved, each limb accused the sordid smartness of the walls. (8)
- Stop it, you young limb! (8)
- The end was an extraordinary trembling in the limb abandoned to me. (10)
- The lost limb still reports its sensations to the brain; the fixed habit mechanically attempts its repetition when the conditions render it impossible. (9)
- The others seemed to give themselves up to a silent waxing in length of limb. (10)
- Whether from his walk or from his sleepless night, Shelton seemed to ache in every limb; but he continued his tramp along the road. (8)
- Yet this stubborn lad, shaking in every limb, would not retreat. (1)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for limb. Perhaps also see a sentence for limpid and ways to use liquid in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use limb in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.