How to use bough in a sentence. Journalists, professors, and people who just like words might especially benefit from this page. The lines of text below use bough in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for bough.
- A bough had hit her too, and she lay a little dazed, quivering at such dark unfriendliness. (8)
- A bough scraped her neck, some leaves flew against her eyes; she stepped aside, tripped over a root, and fell. (8)
- A cool wind swings the leaves; a hot sun glistens on Long Water, on every bough, on every blade of grass. (8)
- Beside Clara she had the hue of Winter under the springing bough. (10)
- Every bough was swinging in the wind, every spring bird calling, and a slanting sunlight dappled the grass. (8)
- Fleetwood hovered helpless as a leaf on a bough. (10)
- For you, Justice drops from the bough: we have to climb and risk our necks for it. (10)
- He was left in a stranded carriage between a dusty ditch and a mulberry bough. (10)
- Her gaze, free and friendly, passed from bough to bough. (8)
- It was so breathless that the leaves of a low bough against his cheek did not stir while he stood there. (8)
- Not a sound was heard from bough or brake. (10)
- The bough of an apple-tree below the window was broken. (8)
- The bee-swarm was thick as ever on the golden bough. (10)
- The singer was answered from a farther bough, and again from one. (10)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for bough. Perhaps also see a sentence for bitter and ways to use boundary in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use bough in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.