Sentence using the word spray. Journalists, readers, and those taking online classes may enjoy the contents of this post. The lines of text below use spray in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for spray.
- Along the top lay a spray of withered forceythia. (9)
- An old sea rises in them, rolling no phantom billows to break to spray against existing rocks of the shore. (10)
- Ashurst pressed his face against a spray; and before his closed eyes Megan started up, with the tiny brown spaniel pup against her breast. (8)
- He got up and broke off a spray from a crab-apple tree. (8)
- He put the spray into his coat. (8)
- He threw back his head like a swimmer tossing spray from his locks. (10)
- He took the spray of forceythia out of his buttonhole. (9)
- She loved the sea, and the stinging salt spray, and circling gull and plunging gannet, the sun on the waves, and the torn cloud. (10)
- She stood near the little running ripple of the flat sea-water, as it hurried from a long streaked back to a tiny imitation of spray. (10)
- Suddenly he heard a sharp report and something struck the water smartly within a few inches of his head, spattering his face with spray. (1)
- There, with the spray biting into his face, he could think more coolly. (8)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for spray. Perhaps also see a sentence for shyness and ways to use sportsman in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use spray in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.