Sentence with word twig. English majors, people who enjoy word games, and people looking to increase their vocabulary might especially like this page. The lines of text below use twig in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for twig.
- He stilled his breathing, and at the cracking of a twig beneath his knee stopped his progress and hugged the earth. (1)
- I took some tobacco and rolled up a cigarette, but it shook, Harz lifted the ivy twig, like this. (8)
- Not a breath of air stirred, not a leaf or a twig fell from the trees. (5)
- Rising from the twig, it circled, vivid and stealthy, twice round the tree, and flew to another a dozen paces off. (8)
- Straight in front of them was a magpie, balancing itself on a stripped twig of thorn-tree. (8)
- The man hung like a mole from the twig. (10)
- Thus each leaf that fell was marked from the moment when it fluttered a good-bye and dropped, slow turning, from its twig. (8)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for twig. Perhaps also see a sentence for transfer and ways to use twigs in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use twig in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.