Sentence with word limped. English majors, people who enjoy word games, and people looking to increase their vocabulary might especially like this page. The lines of text below use limped in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for limped.
- A few of them limped unsoldierly in deference to blistered feet. (7)
- Fiske, who was copying hurriedly, that she might earn sweet intervals for gossip, when Dandy limped up and delivered the letter. (10)
- He was swarthy as Satan and limped of one leg. (10)
- She knew the city, and limped through the streets and alleys toward the tavern where the strolling players usually lodged. (5)
- She noticed that her father particularly inquired of the man-servant whether Captain Beauchamp limped. (10)
- Straightening herself proudly, she limped toward the kitchen. (5)
- Till very slowly he limped on, passing out of sight. (8)
- With one boot in his hand and the other on his foot, the Colonel limped forward. (9)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for limped. Perhaps also see a sentence for locks and ways to use lied in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use limped in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.