A sentence for the word locks. English majors, spelling bee organizers, and readers may enjoy the contents of this post. The lines of text below use locks in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for locks.
- Dorothea patted her thick brown twisted locks of hair. (10)
- Evan looked round and met her appealing face, over which the damp locks of hair straggled. (10)
- For who that locks it up to eat in solitary, can say that it is consumed? (10)
- Guy the Goshawk shook his brown locks gravely. (10)
- He threw back his head like a swimmer tossing spray from his locks. (10)
- He was obliged to stand by while they parleyed with a gipsy, whose matted locks and skinny hands inspired him with a not unwarranted disgust. (8)
- Her head wore a close hood, disclosing a fringe of grey locks, owlish to see about features hooked for action. (10)
- The tree at a little distance seemed run over with sunless lizards: her locks were golden serpents. (10)
- Why the locks should have been so difficult to open, however, was still something remarkable, for she could now manage them with perfect ease. (4)
- Why, did I not know, he asked me, that it was nothing but locks, locks, locks, the whole way? (2)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for locks. Perhaps also see a sentence for loitered and ways to use loudest in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use locks in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.