Sentences with logic in them. University students, people who enjoy word games, and people who just like words might especially benefit from this page. The lines of text below use logic in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for logic.
- But when Celtic brains are reflective on their emotional vessel they shoot direct as the arrow of logic. (10)
- He will end a monk if he has the courage of his logic. (10)
- If so, then it is clearly indicated as a course of action: we shut our eyes against logic and the vaunted laws of economy. (10)
- Prove them sins, and the suffering is of necessity everlasting, his insomnia logic insisted. (10)
- The argument was out of the domain of logic. (10)
- They printed logic, they printed sense; they abused the treasonable barking cur unmercifully. (10)
- This logic sufficed for the moment of its expression, but it did not prevent Alice from putting the case to Dan himself. (9)
- What logic was in him deduced her to be individual and most distinctive from the circumstance that only she had ever wrought these pangs. (10)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for logic. Perhaps also see a sentence for limits and ways to use low in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use logic in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.