Sentence with word loosen. English majors, people who enjoy word games, and people looking to increase their knowledge of English might especially enjoy this webpage. The lines of text below use loosen in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for loosen.
- I loosen a thousand tongues on him. (10)
- I maintain positively that his day was over, his sun was eclipsed, when his valet had to loosen the buckles of his waistcoat and breech. (10)
- It may be seen that he was of an adventurous temperament, though he had thought fit to loosen his sword-belt. (10)
- She drew her hand to loosen it, with repulsing brows. (10)
- Such Liberals are the ruin of Liberalism; but of such must it be composed when there is no new cry to loosen floods. (10)
- There, at the boat-house, she commanded him to loosen a skiff and give her a paddle. (10)
- They probably understood how to loosen his slow tongue. (5)
- Vittoria offered to loosen the cords, but she dared not touch her without a mark of assent. (10)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for loosen. Perhaps also see a sentence for log and ways to use loses in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use loosen in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.