A sentence for the word relax. English majors, spelling bee organizers, and readers may enjoy the contents of this post. The lines of text below use relax in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for relax.
- He did not, however, relax his speed. (8)
- It is a point of muscular honour with them never to relax their hold. (10)
- It was set, but set as a piece of broken mechanism is when it has lost the power to relax itself. (9)
- The moment she felt that grasp relax she sank down and clasped his knees, pressing them to her bosom so that he could not stir. (8)
- The weather had changed, was mild again, as though, having finished its work and sent a Forsyte to his last account, it could relax. (8)
- They are a provision of the hotel, I believe, which does not relax itself in any essential towards its guests as they grow fewer. (9)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for relax. Perhaps also see a sentence for richford and ways to use restricted in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use relax in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.