Use loosened in a sentence. College students, teachers, and people looking to increase their knowledge of English may find this page particularly useful. The lines of text below use loosened in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for loosened.
- As I rode past an orchard, an apple, loosened by the rainstorm, came down with a thud. (8)
- Behind us, from the three mountains, came the frequent thud and scuffle of falling rocks, loosened by rains. (8)
- Finally it was altogether loosened from the wreckage covering his legs; he could lift it clear of the ground its whole length. (1)
- Her tongue sounded to him as if it were loosened without a voice. (10)
- Loosened from those roots, unable to attach herself to this new soil, and not spiritually leagued with her husband, she was more and more lonely. (8)
- Many a winter had loosened the different blocks, and bordered them with yellow edges. (5)
- Their leader led up the river, and after a hasty walk, stopped, loosened his hood, and stripped. (10)
- They shared it and their tongues were loosened. (8)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for loosened. Perhaps also see a sentence for lantern and ways to use loathed in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use loosened in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.