Sentences with magic. College students, professors, and those who would like to gain additional insight into the meaning of words may enjoy the contents of this post. The lines of text below use magic in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for magic.
- By what magic was it that this divine sweet creature could be allied with that old churl! (10)
- Do you not feel how it breaks our magic ring? (10)
- Is it the magic of indifference? (10)
- It is rather matter of fact in form and manner, and largely owes what magic it has to the inherent charm of its subject. (9)
- It was indeed as if some magic had clothed that huge rock, base and steepy flank and crest, with a silver city. (9)
- It was now that sort of warm, clear night, which in the country has firefly magic, and even over the Town spreads a dark glamour. (8)
- Its gold path canted slowly from her, then, as by magic, vanished. (8)
- Love had eyes, love had a voice that night,-love was the explicable magic lifting terrestrial to seraphic. (10)
- Probably so, but she carried magic. (10)
- She had heard of inaccessible truths brought to light by the magic wand of alcohol. (10)
- She still held the sheet in her hand, and was shouting to the angry elements the magic formulas which it contained. (5)
- The scent of the lime-trees drifted at him with its magic sweetness. (8)
- The youth could not restrain his tears, as if a magic wand had touched him. (10)
- Very rough magic, as it now seems, he used in working his miracle, but there is no doubt about his working it. (9)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for magic. Perhaps also see a sentence for midsummer and ways to use magnanimous in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use magic in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.