How do you use magistrates in a sentence. Those in an MBA program, professors, and those taking online classes may find this page particularly useful. The lines of text below use magistrates in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for magistrates.
- At her intercession, Robert was spared an introduction to the magistrates. (10)
- He had to appear before the magistrates, crying terribly, but did not know the nature of an oath, and was dismissed. (10)
- Long ago, this sheltered field was purchased by the Edinburgh magistrates for the sake of the springs that rise or gather there. (2)
- Tod was on the point of starting back to Transham, where Sheila and the two laborers would be brought up before the magistrates. (8)
- When you have done anything honourable you do not mind but getting among policemen and magistrates makes you ashamed of yourself. (10)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for magistrates. Perhaps also see a sentence for merely and ways to use majestic in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use magistrates in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.